Reviews for "The Chicken Rodeo"

My lord this is spectacular!!

I almost cried!!!

Chickeeeeeeeeeen :P

The chicken man has a crappy job. Poor chicken man. Awesome story. Good animation, too. I likedid it XD

Fantastic

Great story, good animation, and fantastic character development. I liked the grainy black and white style; it fitted the movie well. Amazing job!

???

This flash had AWESOME detail and animation. The Story was great! It had a sad ending though. The only things i don't get (I wont mark you down for them) are: Why is it called the Chicken Rodeo? Why didn't you get some voice actors? Thanks for making this! I hope you make more!

How sad.

I feel sorry for the guy.
That had to hurt big time with that other guy there.
He knew it. My guess is that he knew all along she was up to something, but he just didnt want to believe it.
But, it also seemed he neglected her alot. She wanted more attention and he just wasnt giving that to her because he was always too busy.
This kinda thing happens everyday with some loving couple.
I enjoyed this very much and if you was to make another one i'de so watch it.

P.s. Everything on it was good to me. The music, Graphics, etc etc.