Reviews for "The Pen is Mightier..."

Inspiring!

I love what you did with this animation. In the beginning I was like "WTF is this crap!" Then right when I was about to exit I heard the music start up and saw that the bullet was going along with the music so perfectly. I loved the message at the end. And I love playing Moonlight Sonata on my piano. VERY well done sir.
P.S. Where can i download the song?

It's ok

The concept is quite weak, it's just a spinning bullet rythmically sound to the music, a very overrused tune if you want to know. It's very cliché, there's no much eye candy, and most of the animation is repeated in loops, so I don't see where the real effort is, it pretty much ends at the moment you've seen the 4-5 frames that constitute most of your animation clips. It was too long for nothing, the little punch at the end didn't make ME laugh, or smirk, at all. I was hoping something either funny, or exceptionally thought out. A bullet travelling with the most popular classical music isn't something I call original, deep, or though-out.

COOL

GREAT ANIMATIONS!

this was honestly

one of the colest things ive seen on newgrounds, and funny 2, for a few moments i thought this was the most epic thing ive ever seen lol keep up the awesome work!

amazing

at thestart i thought..weird..then it was amzing that is great