Reviews for "The Pen is Mightier..."

Mein Gott

What hast thou wrought with thy awesomeness?

Ten W00Ts for you!

This...flash. So...calm! Keshie like! =)

beautiful

Dont listen to randoms here complaining about the 'poorly drawn' stickmen. They suit the flash perfectly.

Impressive!

I love the concept! The pen is mightier than the sword, unless the sword is actually a stickman with a gun. ;)
The Moonlight remix was a great choice and you did a very good job syncing the animation with it for emphasis.
Keep up the inspirational work!

Such a ruse

It's amazing you start off with crappy stick figures bouncing up and down, and a bullet that looks like a black pea, then you incorperate one of my favorite musical pieces with a nice techno remix spin and transform the black pea into a vibrant and meticulus show of darkless, color, life bringing death brilliant. A small comedic endng with the "Woot!" made it funnier, and the last part your quotes very inspiring." Awesome job, I will be looking for your work in the future.