For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "the Closing Hour (part 2)"

Such a bleek ending

That was great, I liked the yelling manager good way to break up the dark tone of this flash.

Amazed

This is wonderfully depressing. You capture an essence of humanity in this film. Absolutely great work! I love all your works, and hope to see more!

wow

I have seen hundreds of flashes on newgrounds but this really moved me.
I actually cried at the end. This is truly a work of art.

Astounding!

I think what I like most about flashes like this is that they prove that one doesn't need a Hollywood budget, 90 minutes, and Steven Spielberg to produce a mesmerizing story. I also like how such an extraordinary event can take place in so mundane setting as a work shift at Wal-Mart, even if it was all in our hero's head.

Brilliant piece. Cheers.

wow......

that was awesome....... at first i thought it was some zalgo esque animation but the ending made me understand what was going on