Reviews for "the Closing Hour (part 2)"

Wow this is just amazing!!

I haven't seen something this good in a long long while, You deserve far more than just a 3.90 I'd say you should have at least a 4.5 or higher! this is very good; and I think I can understand the story. Keep up the good work it's amazing!

Modern Lovecraft.

That was exactly the kind of stuff that haunts my mind, not monsters in the fictional sense, but the monsters that we make, the obese that don't understand, the vegetables-at-birth that never know of the world around them... and never will, the ones with mental illnesses that kill them phychologically. Great work. Makes me realize how scary brain cancer is. If I could, I would give you an 11/10.

what was this...

this didn't make any sense to me... but it was good, but is it about a dude with cancer or something i his brain and he starts going crazy?

very well made

this was an excellent video. i deeply enjoyed the animation of the video but did not quite understand the picture from the begging. if i knew that i feel as though the whole complete meaning would reaveal its self. my ownly guess to it is that he was already dead perhaps and this was like death coming for him and him finally learning to imbrace it

so sad

i was almost crying at the end of this, great work man.