Reviews for "the Closing Hour (part 2)"

This was really nice.

All I can say is that this is one of the best animations i've ever seen, ive seen flash stuff that was pretty good, but nothing beats hand drawn. You rock man.

Words cannot describe...

...this flash. It is truly a masterpiece and should be commended. The very end, when the clerk was standing in front of the black thing, sent that liquidation feeling to the pit of my stomach. Almost nothing on this Earth can do that.

Thanks for making such a moving animation.
(No pun [if there is one] intended)

nice but...

holy crap that was awesome, great animation but to be honest, i didn't really get the story line.

was he in a coma or something?!?!?!

wow

that was absolutely amazing, a true work of art. I watched both parts and this is amazing, a truly terrifying and heart wrenching story about a common occurrence. I would like to thank you for this wonderful piece of work, I can now live my life happily knowing that somewhere out there someone understands life and is not ashamed to show it. Again, thank you

@DmSwordsMaster

Wal-Mart starts as a small tumor that is benign at first until you realize it's malignant. Shoppers hate shopping there but they can't stop (low price and near home). Employees hate working there but they won't stop (they get paid). It torments and consumes you (possibly becomes you) until you are nothing but a shadow of yourself. At the end where it's saying "pay up" it doesn't offer life, it doesn't want money, it wants the one thing you have left...your life/soul.