Reviews for "Ether Cannon"

Pretty Good

Pretty complicated but fun like the graphics too

Kajenx responds:

Thanks!

This was fun

Very fun and awesome graphics, however i agree with Skelooth in the movements are a little flawed and i didnt like when i was shooting forward and chasing someone that i was outrunning my bullets making it nearly impossible to kill someone when you are chasing someone, other than that awesome

hm...

its a good game but it needs some graphics control. with all the things popping up, my mouse wasnt getting lagged and it wouldnt control right. other than that its fine

pretty cool!

its a cool game! though i found some problems...

1. all the waves are pretty easy with new weapons (i had lvl 70 wep on lvl 14 and i beat all waves easily)

2. the boss in contrast is insanely hard!!!

3. there is no chooseable difficulty level.

4. why are all enemies round shaped star like things? ._0?

5. there should be some more upgrades or weapons, like bombs with AoE you can fire. (aoe means area of effect)

6. sometimes, the enemy fires their weapon real fast, which sucks with the ones with slowly exploding bombs. sometimes those guys drop alot of their bombs when you start, you start to fly and run into a barrier of destruction!

for the rest, i <3 this ^-^

good game

its a good game, nice graphics but..it also is way to hard the ennemies move to fast and they are with to many.