Reviews for "Sci-Fi Guys X"

I've seen this many times

Can you guess why I've seen this more than any other of your submissions? I find Spandy to be one of the sexiest characters ever drawn. Honestly, what you have done with her is so great it should be shared all around the Internet. I'm really not a fan of your nudity stuff, because I'm not that big of a pervert. Anyway, the animation and stuff is great as always. You know, looking back, it's actually rather tame. In "Retarded Animal Babies" there was genitalia flying all over the place.

I barely recall women who weren't topless in that. This is a good series in itself, because the voices are really well done. Did you really have someone different for every single voice? Who was the voice of Spandy? I ask this because I saw some videos you did that showed you recording all by yourself but just speeding up the voices.

Bitches man!

Man Bungi rocks!

That was amazing.

Bungi Take 5:
Look at ma Cock!! hahahahahaha

Not bad

This shows it's age when you compare the animation to your recent works. It's funny, but the outtakes are funnier then the script itself.

Fun