For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Sci-Fi Guys X"

Interesting

It proves that humans never stray from their sexual behavious :p

I like sci fi guys more than RAB

And SFG progresses it seems like it got closer and closer to RAB, and lost quality along the way. Animation gets better and better, funny value goes down and down.

This was awesome.

Kinda overdid it on the sexual humour, but whatever. Anyway, this was awesome, man they're all friggin' pervs.

what i love most about scifi guys and joy & jab R

those idiots who who don't know jack about it critiscise your animataion as though you were a rookie even though it has the whole 2001 thing in it multiple times, saying how rough it was, this is high end shit for 2001, hell it looks good now.

Before RAB

Animations like this shows you had talent BEFORE making RAB. Most people think these toons are new, but I saw them years ago on CampChaos. You had rough animations, not like RAB which were smoother and more fluid, but you had a way to go, Dave. I hope you still make this unique stylish toons.