Reviews for "Sci-Fi Guys X"

liked it a lot

I really enjoyed that flash since moral of that film was kind of like bros before hoes, it was funny, sexy and entertaining. hope you continue to make more :D

Cool

Cool movie. Good animation. Enjoyed the outtakes...

O.K.

it was ok it did have some funny parts but not much

Sweeeeet!

Damn, she was hella hot. I dunno if I'da died to bone her, though....Anyway, I loved the outtakes, but it was a little frustrating that they were in different corners now and then, so I'd miss a bunch of 'em. Maybe that's some cheap way to get lots of views, but I dunno. :P Maybe a menu at the start/end that has all the outtakes together so you could just look at 'em whenver you wanted.

WHY GOD WHY!!!!!!!!WHY (cries)

i want to f#%^$$%&^ her up her ^%#$^#$%^$%^#$%^%$ and #$%$#%^@$#% #@!$% untill she cries and @^$#@$ if she was real and in front of me, and i wouldnt care if i was inalilated after that!