Reviews for "Speck Oppression"

HEY

It's a good game, and I've been waiting for it, but what happened to my music? I MADE THAT SONG FOR NOTHING??

Just kidding. Good game.

Great game!

great game, can figure out how to get past lvl 11 either... care to give us some tips?
i liked the brand new idea of the game... really fun, where did ya get the inspiration from? keep up the gd work!

Blinded by the colors

Well it was fun and challenging, but i got stuck at lvl 11 for a bit. The colors were a nice touch and the lvls itself was a bit of a challenge as it goes, more so on 11.

For those of you having problems on lvl 11, u just use 2 lines stretch completly across in the middle with the width of 1 generator and get all the sparks there and carefully separate the 6 generators, while diving the sparks so it powers all the generators, more so on the 2 ends then the middles. And since sparks would somehow fly out u can put a extra outer line layer to force it back in, and uh yea, it takes some time to get it right so good luck.

amazing and challenging

that goes ripple for lvl 11. i have figured out (to read other reveiws to get how) to beat the lvl. it just takes a long time.... still not complete, one generator gets fill, then another, then four go down, then two go up...

Well done!

A most excellent game! The one thing I'd really like to see, in this and hopefully future editions, is the ablility to click on the arrow showing a wall's direction to lock in which wall's tower will be the next to be manipulated. This way, when using overlapping towers there would be no chance of grabbing the wrong one. Otherwise, it was great fun!