Reviews for "Reiko Biker Girl (Hentai)"

ok

This is really an all around good game. Although it is like all the others you have done I believe that this game is still very well done. I love the origanal thought put in this game though it could be improved by adding more options, adding areas to use, and maybe even different women. I think you did a great job. Keep up the good work.

Giggidy, giggidy, giggidy, alll-riiiiight!

This is a nice game, even for a short demo! Great art, a good selection of choices and their corresponding actions make for a nice show! Good job with this h-flash!

Worth Money

Honestly, my girlfriend and I subscribe to Zone-Archive, not only for the quality, but the seer talent and effort that go into these. Free stuff is generally either incomplete or cheap-looking. This is good, high quality work, and should be treated as such. Zone, I'll never criticize you for charging on Archive. You earn that cash.

As far as a review, I do wish there was a little more interactivity, but what is there is solid as hell. More options would be an improvement, of course. But all in due time. Your work is always improving, and I expect anything more I could want will come in time.

Incidentally, where do you get the music you use? This, Umiko, the others, all awesome tracks. Where can we get them? And if you produce them, could you make them available, somehow?

Thanks again for quality work. Keep it up.

OMG THAT WAS FUNN

hay but whats with the demo thing

nice.

this one is alright. not the best of the demos ive seen but its getting there. keep it up. in more ways than one. LOL.