Reviews for "p00p adventure n.3"

password is

quake. Next on is adbd.

This game is so damn much easier than the others.

I had to go to the reviews of #1 to beat it, I still haven't beaten #2, and I beat this one in about five minutes. It's still a cool game, though.

i like cookies.....-=drooooooolll=-you....stupid!!

i like the series cos its cool. i have solutions to #1 & #2.(well, sort of)
-----------------------------------------------------------
---------------
on #1 click the right arrow,a snake will come out of the ground,so click attack to kill it. go right again and enter the castle(it's the only option anyway)go right...again!!,anyway, you'll go to a corridor BUT DO NOT go ahead,you'll just die,instead, explore the wall untill your cursor turns to a hand and click,and the wall will open.go through the secret door and your done!
-----------------------------------------------------------
---------------
#2:eat the blue ball to grow wings,and fly down(theres a monster at the bottom of the stairs,so don't go down them)go down,and i dont know the rest,but the password's quake.

HAHA

Fun!!! And i didn't use a walkthrough!!! I don't understand the password though

1000th vote :D 5/5

ive played this 8 years ago when i was 6 ;]. ive played just about everything on your site.