Reviews for ""Get A God" #2"

very good my friend!

I love both flashes so far ur doing a great job with the animation and the lip movements and i added u as a one of my fav so u must be makeing it an awsome series and i will always review ur shows and they come out and leave hopefully a helpfull and insightful review. please try and make it a bit longer and u have dont some thing thats hard to do and thats make a vid in which is 30 seconds and good congrats!!!

lmao

Christian hip hop. How did u come up with these sorts of things!? Ur movies r probably the most original ive seen since David Firths "Sockclops". U point out the differences that Christians make against athiests hilariously but not making it racist. This better be a long running series cos i love this kind of humor.

Cambo responds:

I've got the first four episodes written, but after that I don't know how long I'll make the series. It's not something I want to be doing forever, but at the same time there are a lot of issues to try and cover.

What I'm trying to do is take away the moral high ground and assumptions Christians make about atheists and general heathens, because it pisses me off. I haven't seen Sockclops, but when I'm finished writing this I'll check it out.

I'm not trying to offend anyone - I've got a few episodes lined up that make fun of atheists too, but I'm not sure if I'll release them just yet. Atheists say a lot of dumb stuff too, you know.

I think this series is having a good run so far, and it's great because I actually think people are learning from these. Part of the humour comes from people noticing the irony, and that's really cool for me.

Thanks for the review mate.

-Piracy is a virtue, for a pirate-

***WARNING!*** The following text is meant as a joke, and if it is true, then you are truly screwed.

Heh, that's funny. No offence to any Christians, but some of you can be very hypocritical. The Christian priests prove that. They don't even read the bible all the way through! Now don't get me wrong, I haven't either, but at least I'm trying.

Of course I could be wrong about that, but, hey! Every one likes to make fun of religion every once in a while!

Sweet, man.

These keep getting funnier haha.

...

"But if you illegaly download music then your commenting a sin? 'Cause your stealing!" Quote From Ylurt,
Well Done, that was the punchline :)