Reviews for "ride"

this is cool

very strange, but great, you can tell these guys spent time on this..it also seems like they did there own foly. Great Work!

A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY

This is the most beautiful, imaginative and unique pieces to have come thru the PORTAL!

A standing ovation for what brings me back to childhood without feeling silly...

It brings forth a wondrous emotion and for that alone it is incredible!!!

WATCH THIS CREATOR!!!! WOW

yep

this is the best portal entry, along with the others by brocoly.

ummm...wtf

It was the wierdest flash i have ever seen...I think they made this when they were doing every drug on the market...but it was still good.

Wonderful.

This flash is incredible. The colours and movement along with the soothing music makes this piece amazing. Some may say otherwise, and that is most likeley because they cannot recognize something that is beautiful. :D