Reviews for "ride"

Amazing

Very artistic. You have incredible talent, man, the animation and artistic quality were superb. Keep it up.

Amazing

So snooth, so stylish, so abstract, so creative, so shit man this is definity one of the best I've seen.

Fresh and Excellent

I have never seen such beautiful animation before. The movie itself is a little weird and short, but the music along with the animations are sublime and divine. Excellent job! Keep up the great work.

Very different...though pointless

Incredible animation, great imagery and music, a joy to watch. Would be nice if all that beauty made me feel something specific, or had something to say, but its quite good all the same.

Totally impressed me

I was extremely impressed by this piece. I'm sooo going to go and see what else this guy has out there.