Reviews for "VG Trivia Challenge"

Nice game

Even though I didn't make it to the top, I liked this game. Nice menu, graphics, and sound.

Thanks :)

Pretty Good...

You might want to re-check your trivia though... For instance, you can only play 255 perfect levels on pacman, it glitches out as soon as level 256 opens. There were a few more questions that ALMOST had the right answers, I'm sure other people will let you know. Other than that, good job.

jogo52793 responds:

THat's interesting- I've seen that on many different websites.

Thanks for the review.

A nicely well-balanced quiz.

A great mix of fun games (treasure hunter), knowledge games (erm... trivia.....), and skill games (music). One of my little niggles, is that straight away, sometimes you are thrown in at the deep end, and the questions are pretty hard. Maybe it's because I'm 13, maybe it's because I'm not addicted to computer games, but I sometimes find the first 3 questions impossible.

A remedy: maybe have the first few Qs set to a kind of 'what time is the news at 10 o'clock?' kind of questions.

but it's a great game, and there should be more of these made!!

jogo52793 responds:

We tried to start out with some more well known games, or with questions that could even be guessed just by what the music might sound like for particular games.

Anyways, glad you like the game! Appreciate the review! I'm not sure if a sequel is coming for a while...the production of the game had its frustrating points!

Good Game

Very good, but I could do without the long cut scenes after every question.

jogo52793 responds:

Turn 'em off in the credits if you want.

Thanks for the review.

good but

superman for the snes was voted worst I have gamestop its right but u said wrong