Reviews for "Power Star 3"

Get it? xDDDDDDDDDDD

WOW THAT'S AWESOME

speechless

I love how fast paced the fighting is and how there is still space for a story line instead of just mindless violence. This series shows that drama can easily be mixed with violence. @bigbang35 you have to keep in mind that in the beginning Mario got a power boost from when he first got possessed. Then in episode two he was filled with more Boos. From the results of the battle that came after that I would say the possession from Boos is more powerful than power stars. Add a power star to that power and you have a nearly unstoppable force on your hands. Hope this clears things up.

THAT WAS FAWKING EPIC!

if every movie game or flash was like this, i'd be out of a job!

WOW!

This video is AWESOME! Wait what I don't get is this video my or may not be old as any other videos but it's still cool! If luigi has two stars and mario still has one than should had luigi been stronger than mario? Even if on number four, that one star should had help kick mario's ass! But hey that's the way how the video is made than I will respect it, just like the creator and the people help him! This video is forever an all time favorite! My respect goes to the person who made this! Awesome work man!

Awesome

It's a pity that you stopped making these.