Reviews for "Power Star 3"

As usual, excellent music!

And sfx! I particularly enjoyed the scene where they were fighting and the bricks flying through the air slowed down. It reminded me of that technique of Itachi's that was used on Kakashi Hatake in Naruto. Tsukuyomi or something.

Anyway, love the movie, blah blah blah. 10/10 reviews are boring to make, because there is nothing to tell the author to do to improve. So I'll use generics.

(Insert your friendly neighborhood 10/10 review here)

Cool

Cool dragon ball z animations ima huge fan of power star(and dragon ball z)!!!

awsome

I like this one better than power star 4, for some reason

cool movie

in power star 4 what the song in the scene final battle? i likr it and i likr this 2

"epic"2

icegod90 look this link http://www.spele.nl/game/smash_brothe rs/smo_arena_fighter.html

This music from for this game...