Reviews for "Le Banana"

Very Funny

This move was very funny I didnt expect the bannana to get out a shotgun :P very good flash.

OMG I KNEW bananas were evil!!!!

Everything was pretty good. I liked how the banana just couldn't wait for the slow old guy. The only negative thing I can think of is that this flash was short, but there isn't like anything really could be added to it, so GOOD FLASH! I loved it.

WOW!

I didn't expect that :D, that was a great short, it made me go "WTF?!"
Realy funny!

haha

when I did the random submission I was not expecting to see a submission from bytesize. :P
This flash is very well-rounded. -Good artwork, smooth animation and some nice music all come together quite nicely to make for some classic slapstick humor....Gone horribly wrong?! :O
Overall a nice little animation with a great, unexpected punchline. :)

Nice

Nice comical turn-around there. I think this would make a good short for the Bytesize mini cartoons! If you haven't heard about it look around on the newgrounds front page news. If you're interested in submitting it you'd have to make it fit the requirements though. 250 pixels wide by 150 pixels tall, 30 FPS, and remove intro and ending credit text. Good luck if you decide to participate!