Reviews for "Le Banana"

Very Funny

This move was very funny I didnt expect the bannana to get out a shotgun :P very good flash.

Pretty funny.

I was expecting a rip off of Robot chicken with the recking ball, but that was surprisingly different! Good Laugh. -1 sound for the stupid fart noise at the end :-p.

Delightfully unexpected!

Well done on the"sleight of perception" presentation. I initially thought so much less would play out,however i was happily surprised. Fine joke and good graphics. I enjoyed the partakings.

Short, sweet and staight to the point.

The idea behind this was good, and people often don't manage to make this sort of thing work. Fortunately, you managed to pull it off. It wasn't too long and it wasn't too short. It was the right amount of everything and the timing was perfect. I don't know what I was expecting to happen, but you caught me off gaurd. I liked the simple, yet effective drawings too. I liked it very much good sir.

lol

yea man that was pretty awesum. But i thought it would of been funny if you could chose if you want the old man to slip over the banana or if you want the banana to do a "random thing" or something