For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 28 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Ocean Deep Trailer"

hm, not bad :)

r u using plansete for drawing ? :> not bad movie , a lil bit short, but nice

meridianisdead responds:

I drew everything in flash with a combination of mouse and a WACOM tablet I borrowed from school.

great

this submission is pretty cool and im derinetly going to see the full version and i hope you make it soon!

meridianisdead responds:

Hey I'm glad you like it. I'm hard at work making a flash game based on this concept and hopefully it will be done in less than a year :P A demo should be ready in a few months though.

Cool!

I like and I think it has a lot of potential. The characters were well thought, the backgrounds were nice. My only complaint is the animation. A little too much tweening on the characters, and where there wasn't tweening the animation was kind of choppy. Other than that, great work! I hope to see the final product soon as big hit, cuz.

meridianisdead responds:

At the time I was trying to balance quality motion with trying to finish the damn thing so the quality is a little uneven but I've learned some new tricks which will be employed in future projects.

Great Job!

I do want to say that the music drifts away toward the end and there's no real climax to the trailer. If this were a real movie, I'd be reluctant to pay for it. There's no real clincher and you show the monster that should be the main point of seeing the movie. This is all shown because, well, there is no movie. and it's a great flash.

So I am just gunna stop jabbering and say good job.

!!!!!

f**kin' extraordinary! keep up the good work.

meridianisdead responds:

Thanks man I appreciate your ENTHUSIASM!!!!