For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Ocean Deep Trailer"

mmhhh...

i am not sure if i like this one but i think the full vesion will be cool and i think i want see it

Well done

I liked this animation. The artwork was well done, and the whole piece seemed pretty original. Plus, I loved the music during the credits. Zepp rocks.

YEAAH ZEPP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

not bad!!

I really didnt quite get it . The art is pretty good. I think you chose a wrong soundtrack for the trailer. transition between scenes are to quick which makes it confusing. the only good scene i thought was the bubbles floating up to lead into the next scene. The main character looked to happy to be fighting sea monsters. i would either look really angry or scared. Its a finished piece of workwhich is always cool to see.

...

I really don't know why, but i couldnt stand it. it didnt hold my attention, it didnt strike me as anything new, the graphics were ok but the sound was boring. i know its a trailer and all but really, if youre guna make a flash animation like an action film, get an action film trailer like flash to go with it. this is one of the least inspiring things ive seen on here. dissapointed. i mean when i see 'trailer' in the title i expect to have a hosrtt, 20-30 second flash, not really giving away much story line or details, that would make me want to see the rest. but no it was as long as a normal flash and it gave away a good deal of the story line, im sorry my friend but i think it was plain awful.

meridianisdead responds:

Doh :( Guess I can't please 'em all. Well it's a trailer for a longer story, which is being adapted to videogame format...

Great imagination for a young artist.

Great talent!