For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 31 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Ocean Deep Trailer"

I liked it

you did a really good job, it was a bit short i felt but well put togeather you had your own walk in it and the up veiw was good nice work!

Good, Dynamic animation.

And I'm always impressed with the amount of effort people put in, but honestly, It doesn't seem any different from all those mediocre cartoons/anime's I get bored of on TV. And if you practice and/or spend more time on it you could probably reach the same quality of animation.

I'd really like to see someone who can animate well come up with something more than what you could find on TV.
It seems like you flash authors always have one or the other... (or neither).

Though a game with such animation quality would be interesting to see.
So I suppose I'll be waiting for that one (Good luck with it)

meridianisdead responds:

I totally agree with you man TV is dying in my opinion. My future projects are going to be more off the wall.

It better be daily feature... Or newgrounds voters

Are on dope again.... This is a great flash, quality, length and plot seem to all fit nicely into it. don't be surprised if u see this in the top 50 on the portal for atleast a week...

meridianisdead responds:

Thanks dude I would be pleasantly surprised if it became a daily feature. Yes that would be nice...

Holy schmokes!

I'm not sure if this piece is meant to have subtle hints of humor, but I think the squid guys were funny!:) Love 'em, and Barshai of course - makes me wanna get red shades meself. Augest has the awesomest expressions, and I love the fact that she's not portrayed as having gigantic assets, it's a real nice change from the other stuff.
Overall, an interesting storyline ( I know you did tons of weesearch on this, Jeevus) and a crazy bunch of characters! Love it! Just a little suggestion though, perhaps the flow of movement could be a little smoother? Pardon my lack of usage of proper animation terms.

meridianisdead responds:

Thanks for the positive feedback piggy!

^^ I'd like to see more story

So far this is the first entry ive seen of your work and i liked it ^^. It's not WAY up there with the greats, but I can see poteintal here and I'd like to see more story ^^'
Reading is one thing but seeing it is another. Visually I found it a little rushed twords the part when the female gets on the ship...and it just feels slightly rushed from there. I'm praising you.....just probly in the manor you'd might not exspect. There were hardly no flaws sept being rushed and at one part jumpy...but that could of been me on the loading.