Reviews for "meatwad arMOONgeddon"

Cute little game!

Okay, being ATHF to start with is major style points right there.

The sound is excellent. You found some damn good songs from those old Konami games, and the bits you sampled from the actual show are a real treat.

The fact that you ripped the graphics from the actual show is another big plus. I had to turn the quality way down, which was annoying, but I think that may just be my shitty machine. Flash never works right on this thing.

The damn game is really, really hard though, and I couldn't beat it without the code, and even then it took me two tries (which may be more of a testament to how badly I suck than anything else). I'm amazed no one else has posted the code, and as such, I don't intend to, now that it has been revealed unto me.

Overall though, I think this is a damn fine game and that it's been underrated thus far by people who can't either figure out the code or be good enough to beat it the hard way.

Great throwback to THE greatest NES game (HINT)

The graphics were pretty good, and it was great to see some of the characters from the show. The code was easy to figure out. Just type it in at the title screen. I got to level 3 without it, but couldn't beat the boss until I used it.

BEHOLD THE QUWAD GLAZER

THIS IS AN INSTIN CLASIK. THAR WAS NO ESENCHAL PROBLEMS, BUT A LOT OF ANOUINCES. THE WHITE THINGS MAKE IT HARD TO SEE THE SHOTS. AND IT WAS ENOING THAT IF YOU GET KILLED YOU HAVE TO COMPLETLY START OVER

Great!

I really enjoyed this game. Those scrolling stars were really getting to me. Was that intentional? Anyway, I think it would be cool to have a super bomb. Not that the game needs it, but I would like a cameo appearance of Frylock.

gspanovich responds:

A Frylock bomb is a really good idea :)

When I first came up with the game, I wanted Dewey and Vanessa to be power-ups but I kind of like the shot-dodging game it ended up being. I'm glad it's hard to keep the screen clear of shooting enemies :)

Superb work!

I loved the game. I love ATHF. I love "The Last Starfighter"!

This game was done very well. Easy controls, great graphics, and awesome sound. Keep up the good work!