For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Dragon Fist 3"

it was ok it wasn't too hard

the charater editor was cool and the whole game was ok

Kick Ass! Literally

The title pretty much says it all, i cant stop playing it

You did a great job, although you could do better...

Great Fighting game

Definately worth playing. The create a fighter is awesome and there is a fair amount of depth. The fighting system is solid, but has room for inprovement. Sweet Game.

Love this Game

By far the best out of the trilogy, I remember being on the Forums waiting for this to be released. It's got to be one of (if not the) best fighting games I've ever played.

perfection!

Well i wanted a nice fighting game and this has to be the perfect one! Great job! sound was great the charecters were fantastic and the charecter designer is even better!

Only thing wrong was the mass lag i wud get *even in low quality and my comp has a high performance graphics card and high speed internet* so i dunno why it wud lag so much @_@ but yea other then that its frigan perfect <3 GREAT job very well done

10/10 5/5 (this is going on ym favs list =3