Reviews for "Dragon Fist 3"

pretty good

Well the fact that its slow made it not as good as it could be, and the movement i didnt realy like the movent but, im sure if the slowness would get fixed it would be pretty sweet and the movement would be alot better

Nice Game, But slow...

I found this to be an excellent game but it was slow.

Slow as hell.

The summary says it all. this was as slow as HELL. and the game freezes when you use your special move. However, i still loved this game. five'd.

great game

i really liked the game play and how you came up with all the moves that actually look real it's a great game and i think you should make some more

```good job

Not too good

I don't like this too much because there is too much blood and talking about the fucking bugs!

DJStatika responds:

You can switch off the blood in the options menu