Reviews for "Mario Television"

Excellent movie.

This was really funny. I thought the funniest ones was the Bowser scene singing "Blow My Whistle" and the Buzzy Beetle scene. There was a few songs I've never heard before like the song playing in scene 3. The Monty Python scene was also good. Although I'm not asking you to, I hope you make another one. BTW, Happy Thanksgiving.

Wurmy responds:

Thanks, and happy thanksgiving to you to!

-Wurmy1029

It was great so.... MAKE ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great movie really would like to see another that sure would be great because if all of your movies are like this then well.... I would just be watching all of your clips for a very long time once again great flash really enjoyed it.

Wurmy responds:

I don't know if I'll be making another. Maybe some other day :P

-Wurmy

great!

that was so funny!!

Awsome !!!

I think that this awsome clip deserve another one, am i right...??

I was really liking "Bowser Like Whistles" and "Crazy Koopa" because they're fun!