Reviews for "Dress Up Hinata"

pretty good....

I recomend you make more...

very nice XD

its ok if u like Hinata i used 2 like girls from japanese shows 2 ok it was amazing game perfectly clean if u make the rocklee 1 make censores and it was owange

Uber-Cute! :D

I give this a ten! Good job. The fact that this wasn't another hentai rip was extremely satisfying, the fact that she wasn't exactly "drawn" made me feel like I was playing with a fun Hinata doll. xD All in all, good clothes, lots of variety. Loved the song, but did you have it play in a constant loop? It got annoying. A_A

nice and cute

i like naruto so i stumbeled apon this. it was really sweet and artistic I reall liked it and her clothes were really really cute! More black though. I think thats all it needs and her eyes arn't blue but it was really good. Much more respectful. I feel bad for the anime girls and all that but i'll stop rambeling on.

i like it

dress ups arent just hentai PERVS!!! i hate that... but i love how you drew her, i give it a 10!