Reviews for "Dress Up Hinata"

Very Good ^_^

I like the variety of clothing, and the different colors, even though I prefer black. Hinata is adorable and deserved a good, non-perverted dress up like this.

I like it

dude i like this game and some of your other games. I see potetial for you in the future

OH YA

WOOOO HINATA IS AWSOME coming from a girl and her undies and bra that was perveted but i still like it

Very well done.

Hinata is my all time favorite, and I think you did great. The only problems I found were some layering issues and you couldn't pick up a couple shirts, but nothing too big. Very well done overall.

YAY