Reviews for "Dress Up Hinata"

nicely done.

the drawing where amazing. all of thouse diffrent combinations of clothing was simply shocking. Shading was great, wrinkles in clothing wehre great. probely the best dress up I've seen.

Keep up the good work

WOW

yah heres alot better 1s out there this 1 is horibal and using naruto charecters comon grow up

Meh

This is basically a typical dress up game, maybe more originality to it? Like all of the clothes on one screen thing gets annoying, it's hard to fit it on perfectly and the whole thing is basically nuts, so maybe have buttons to scroll from one shirt to another etc etc. Anyway maybe more girls/boys in one game where you can unlock it or search for easter eggs or something? Iunno, take a step from the norm.

Defiance.

Kinda lame

I think the concept is great, but it could've been done better. the graphics were decent but let's face it, no girl is going to come on this site to play dressup, this was obviously intended for guys. And us dudes love nipples. If there's no nipples, then there's no good rating.