Reviews for "Autumn War"

Nearly every mission I start moving back to prevent the undead to move closer to my soldiers while they keep firing at will. I noticed support vehicles are key to winning because I had a group of 5 soldiers and a tank went on killing spree destroying everything on the field, this was on the last mission.

This game is a "Don't be a hero, be smart" type of game, you need to think strategically on what to do and not to do, which is why I love playing this game. I hope the next game will be released sooner.

5/5 Stars

5 Hours trying discover if my commandands are men or woman

2 Hours to beat the game

10 Hours to get veicles

7 Hours killing nerwbs zombies

great game if u make a second one spice up the graphics a little more

This game has alot of great ideas. I like the strategy involved. (hey @$$hole ney sayers, retreating is not a bad thing -- pay attention the the amount of zombies and the troops you have -- 1 soldier can take on 3 zombies. do the math and thats all the hints you get from me!)

If I must critisize: we need numbers for commands and some other button for firing. The mouse is making this game more difficult than it has to be; I'm tired of tearing my hair out and the chick are thinking I'm much older. X^D

And one last thing...CURSE YOU TOM FULP FOR PANDERING TO MY ADDICTIONS! NOT ONLY DO HUNEYS NOT GO FOR BALD MEN THEY DON'T LIKE OTAKU MO FOs LIKE ME ANYWAY!

I really enjoyed it, the squads pretty much go 2 ways. 1 they're a bunch of wimps, that run from the hoard, or 2, they're utter bad asses who stand their ground. I got lucky and ended up with #2, and apparently my guys are ninja's. Can't tell if my squad leaders are guys or girls though....