Reviews for "Autumn War"

mission 6 completely fucks me over when i get to the end with one army

I'm sorry, I really don't see the hype of this game. Nostalgia maybe? I mean, it's fun if you want to mow down zombies, but there's absolutely no strategy involved.

You want to know how to win? Easy.

Step one: Fall back.
Step two: Open fire as early as possible

If you REALLY want to be finnicky with it, get out of the forests and into open ground.

That's it. That's all you have to do to win 9/10 engagements in every level I've played thus far, and for the odd chance the zombies close in and win, it's fine, you got multiple other forces to fuck them up.

So, I guess, as a game, it's great; as a strategy game, it's not one.

Amazing classic that more than deserves a remaster, if anyone is willing. It gets difficult at times, but with sharp wit, you will persevere.

This game is very fun and amazing I've been playing this for over and over even when i was a kid daym. missed this so much.

The graphics could use some work and some different music would be nice. The gameplay is very solid, doesnt take long to figure out what you are supposed to be doing. Would be nice if we could pick troops though.