Reviews for "SSAM #4"

FUCK YOU

This is the wordt fucking thing i have ever seen in my life you fuken loser. you need to get out of your bat cave and do somthing you jerk off. YOU ARE A FUCKING JEW BAG!!!!!!!!

It Could Be A Movie In The Future

I see some south park style there preety cool, and amazing that it is like south park without violence and blood, its PURE love, and Sadness...

This doesnt look like it was made by some normal guy that just made this thing up.. maybe this story is about you?

Anyway hope you do more episodes and when u do them all maybe you could put them all in ONE whole movie!

//Emil A.K.A Famous E

I thought it Was Great.

Yeah, the guy below me is a jackass. You don't expect subconcious because you ARE NOT CONCIOUS OF IT. Great work and the paper-like texture made it quite nice. Don't listen to him/her. Whatever. Make some more.

great

The story was really good and the music flowed real well with it too.
The only thing that nags me is that for 5 years he still's chasing her.
In today's changing world, this would never happen. Thanks for bringing back
what could of happened.

nto so bad...

I marked you down a couple of points since the characters looked like they were almost straight out of South Park. But hey, atleast they aren't stick men.