Reviews for "( ellipsis )"

wow

that was a great game it was colorful, addictive, and challenging at parts.i got to wave 23 and it got pretty damn hard. anyways, great game make more

Easy to learn.

You made the most inportant part in the game,to make it easy to learn, i got to lvl 50.Pretty much enemies in the game, a clear 10.

-TheLighterShadow-

Amazing game!

Wow!! The gameplay and colors are amazing! It gets really hard after a little while, but its pretty fun.

Nice and Neat

This game is very well done. The graphics are sweet, the music is good, and the sounds are nice. I enjoyed the whole game fully. Simple but good.

dude...Great

Dude below me.... seriously? a freakin' 0!!!! no one that can make a game deserves a 0. Probably much better than you can do. Simple game, but still enjoyable. Nice game. Enhance the next.