Reviews for "-Cannibal-"

Oh snap

He's back, and still rockin!

Sweet beat with a dark side.

I can feel the creeping of the dark rhythms in the beats. Plus it has this sensual, escape feeling going on, like something is lurking and you're trying to get away from it. And yet you can't, because you're intrigued by it. Good job and keep up the good work.

Very dark! and also great!

this is a very good song, a good start from keeping us waiting ^.^ Welcome back Flame! oh btw did i hear a Tx Roar in the beginning?

Very nice!

Very good song! I really liked the mix of tribal and darker dance, a combination that works surprisingly well. Very good percussion too. Like Louissi said, this could work well in a dark game, or as a boss theme. About every 8 beats, I heard what sounded sort of like a growling noise, it complicated the song very well. You never fail to bring out another great song! Good one! :D

Pretty awesome

Really nice! I would use it on a evil/action game. I have a project coming, I bet it could fit. Ill see what comes up. Btw, the public version of Age of War 2 is out and I credited you in the credits screen as well as in the newgrounds credits.