Reviews for "-Cannibal-"

Wow!

Very Nice Song!

dude...

very....dark.
i love how you made a follow-up to heavy machine rythm.
i also like the loon effects. gives it a swampy/tribal feel. it's also a little quieter.
i'd been checking your page for updates for a month now...

it sort of reminds me of a post-apocalyptic future in which primordial tribal nomads, survivors of a long-forgotten war, fight for territory. they've got war paint, mohawks, and human bones pierced through their faces. they've got spiked metal clubs and machetes, and they're hungry. >:)

Another masterpiece

Just what i've been waiting for, a brilliant techno tune, great from start to finish, i knew there was a reason why you hadn't posted a tune in a while, and wow it was worth it. =D

WOoT

Wow, this is impressive! Great work on this! Really good job making it progress and evolve, it really sets itself apart from the rest of the dance music not only on Newgrounds but the whole genre itself. Not to say that dance music never does progress, but it's definitely your strong point :)

Very unusual combination of noises, and they all complimented themselves very nicely, I love hearing artists do their own thing and make music as self-expression instead of just following what other songs tell them to do. Good for you! I've been making more dance tracks than usual lately, maybe we could collab? :)

Thanks for making this, don't stop being original.

To guud to be trew

I would write 4,096 words about how guud this song is but life is short, so i'll just make this a short one. First of all i love how this spooky feeling follows you the whole time but still not very frighting. And the instruments fit very well together.
So this deserves a 10 star song.
Kudos to you Waterflame.