Reviews for "The Under Appreciated"

WOW!

Fool did you think I would miss this? :P Not in your life!

It was beautiful man from start to finish. I can't wait for Roman collar to come back in a few months from army training to see it.

O man I just can't tell you where to begin on how great this was. The voices were wonderful. The way you used Major, Inzane and Gore was brilliant.

You really know how to bloat a guys ego. Man I am glad my movies give anyone any joy at all. Being the err :/ calibur they are. ha ha ha.

I have to say it's all really through Roman collar's efforts that made our characters work so well together and I am glad you put us together. I always told him I'm a little embarrased that he makes more stuff with me in it then I do. I'll never have the time to devote as much animation to CC as I would like. He really made it alot funner for me and he is an inspiration and a really good friend even if it's just the internet. :)

Congratualtions on the front page Clock day or no you deserve it!

Thank you.

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 4.2376 to 4.2427!

I am glad you enjoyed it. Many more to come! Happy ClockDay! <3

I couldn't expect anything less from you

Voice acting was great. Plot was as well.

Amazing. Just amazing.

Happy Clockday, my friend. <3
The voice acting is great, the jokes were funny, and the graphics looked fantastic.
I don't know why I'm playing a popular... myself, in here, because to tell the truth, I don't seem to be all that popular around here.. but I MIGHT be. I dunno.
But, I LOVE this movie.
It was hilarious, it looked good, and I am proud to have had a kick-ass voice.
..and have died.

LOL.
Happy clockday,
<3,
Nightmare / Jeff

SherClockHolmes responds:

I think your great! Insulin only knocked you out so don't worry! Happy ClockDay!

Hilarity ensues!

Absolutely brilliant, SherClock! Everything in this movie exuded clockness. The voice acting was great, the art was superb and cartoony, the characters dialogue was hilarious (lmfao at antiraz) and the animation style was completely fresh and original. It felt like a real TV cartoon with the Clock Crew! Well done on cameoing almost everyone in the clock crew as well.

Without a doubt the greatest Clock movie ever made. Oh, and using CrustClock adds +20 cool points. One of the best flashes of today! Fived.

I loved it!

This is truely THE movie of clockday '06! I love you all :')

SherClockHolmes responds:

And I love me too. Happy ClockDay!