Reviews for "The Under Appreciated"

WEINER AND THE PANTS

OMFG I"M STILL LAUGHING ABOUT THE GIRL THAT TOOK THE WEINER!!!! AND WHEN THE DUDE TOLD HIS DAD ABOUT IT AND THE DAD SAID THAT"S MY BOY!!!! OMFG THAT IS HULARIOUS!!!!!! OMFG GREAT MOVIE!!!!

SherClockHolmes responds:

YES THAT PART IS QUITE FUNNY!!!!!!

Twofold Irony...

Irony 1: Your movie is anything but unappreciated, heck, its #2 (ratings wise) in the CD06 collection.

Irony 2: Yet, even so... it IS underappreciated. For being so well scoring, it is not on the frontpage, and hardly as any reviews! I don't understand why, though. This flash is amazing!

Now, on to my review. The art is excellent: it is simple and stylish, and nothing seemed out-of-place. The voice acting was superb! The sound quality was pristine: how did you and your actors achieve this?

But where this flash really shines is in its dialogue: Every moment of conversation was engaging. I think that this probably has a lot to do with the liberal sprinkling of humor in the piece, even in 'serious', plot-progressing scenes. Keep up the good work!

SherClockHolmes responds:

It is not the movie that is unappreciated, but the people in it. It did land on front page for a bit, but it was shortly knocked off. <3

Wow just WOW!

This is probably the best clock movie ever made.
How the hell did you guys come up with all those funny jokes?
Happy Clockday even though it's over.

SherClockHolmes responds:

Thank you! The funny jokes were compiled over a years thinking. Happy Clockday <3

Very nice movie!

Well, i really liked it, as it ISN'T a crappy clock movie, but who the hell was that black/grey clock?

Major Clock.

Review #73

Thanks for putting me in j00r movie!!
I'm so proud to considered a "Popular charactor."

Even though I'm not that popular.
Hell, my flash sucks.
Although recently, I've been getting better...

Anyway, thanks for the spot. I appreciate it!

-Muffins Clock/KTM

P.S. It's Muffins, not Muffin.

SherClockHolmes responds:

They may suck to you, but it's all good fr me. I'll make sure to make it muffins for a future movies. Happy ClockDay!