Reviews for "-Created-"

Easily the best movie ever*

*except for The Story of Khale Tralier and the YuYu of course

This is easily one of Zekey's best ever works, although I didn't understand some of the things that were going on (but it was showing creation), I was dazzled by some of the amazing new effects you were trying out (and you thought the "blurred bitmap" thing in The Birds and the Bees was interesting), and I bet some of them used some bitmap trickery!

Sound had to be a 5 because classical music is quite boring, but I love how you actually set it to go along perfectly with the score!

Zekey is becoming one of the best animators here, I can't wait for the day he reaches #1 on the 50 Top Scoring of all time with something big. But still, I'd like to see maybe another animutation with some of your new effects that you've been using (and not short)...

Voted 5 - Overall 10/10

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

Lawl, I wont ever get to #1.
And beleive me, I'll still make silly music videos to catchy music. Those things make me happy.

ENJOYABLE

good cllip. enjoyable to watch with my grandchildren. thanks

^-^

nice

That was a very nice flash. The animations went along beautifully with the classical music. Great job. :)

Happy day!

Zekey, you've just made my day. That was great :D I especially liked the giraffes. :3

a fish that roars ogm

wow

I totally get it.

the "animals" are in total peace.
the "hand" created world is perfect and easy.
the happy and paciffist becomes the king.

it will be a perfect world if we act whit this peace.

but.. in the reality.. you cant make world peace whit your hand.. :(

you know how to expres.