Reviews for "-Created-"

Genesis?

I didn't get the meaning of this, but this wont prevent me from saying, that it was really nice. 10 Points.

hmmm...

it made no sense on my part but it was still good

simply divine!

the only words needed, were spoken a long time ago

WOW! Bloomin' Brilliant!

This, Zekey, is a brilliant work of art. There is Mozart in my mind as I look at this film. I would have to say that the hand is very well drawn, and this might as well have been one of my favorite things here ever. Keep up teh good work, Zekey!

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

:>

A peek into the mind of the artist

I have no skkills in flash design, or animation but i know a thing or to about logic etc. Im not sure if I have caught on to a deeper thread but the symbols I saw from this flash show the creation of a cartoon from an inspiriation of every day life, one such as an injury. the birth and continuation of the idea, and of course, the hearlding and coronation of the original, for none is better than the first attempt. ((This is just speculation, only the artist and creator truly knows...))