Reviews for ""The Golden Mushroom""

Excellent Sprite Movie

Wow this is the first time I've caught something that'll probably be on the front page while it is still under judgement.

That was fantastic. It's hard to find GOOD sprite movies nowadays and this is definitely one of the better ones that I have seen. They were good sprites, you animated them well, the sound was crisp although the voice actors shouldn't quit their day jobs. Opening toadstool massacre was cool, the main menu button was convenient and the humor was great.

All my five are belong to this.

MajinPiccolo responds:

Thank you for all the nice comments. It makes it all worthwhile in the end to hear that from you guys.

Wow

That was amazing. Really clear voice acting and the sprites seemed really crisp and bright. Keep up the good work =)

MajinPiccolo responds:

Thank you. I always try my best to make the sound in my movies as crisp as possible.

Front Page All the way!

This flash is a step above the rest. The voices alone make this flash great. The Graphics are out of this world and the characters are awesome. A++++++++++++

MajinPiccolo responds:

My grade for your review

A++++++++++++

Best Mario Parody EVER

That was fricken sweeeeeet. I loved it. If you put time and effort into this it shows, even if you didn't it was amazing. Ah it's original and classic. Brilliant. Keep it up.

Oh, I put time and effort alright, 2 full months of it

holy man!!

wow.. this animation is definately stellar. the voices were friggin great as well!! awesome style and storyline. i can't put into words how much i liked this! Keep up the killer flashes!!

MajinPiccolo responds:

Thanks, the voice actors did an outstanding job, and I'm glad you liked it.