Reviews for ""The Golden Mushroom""

Top 10 work

Wo! Great audio great story great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great!

Wo! thxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthx

Pretty Pretty Good!

Good job! One of your best sprited works yet. Especially good job on the voices!

MajinPiccolo responds:

Yes, I agree, my best work yet.

The voice actors did an outstanding job, every single one of them. I couldn't have done this without them.

great moive

good job

Indeed a great sprite!

I'm not a fan or sprites,but surely this is he best sprite on Newgrounds!!!!!

MajinPiccolo responds:

Thanks alot. w00t, even a guy who doesn't like sprite movies enjoyed it. My work here is done.

Wow

Nice, this has top 50 potential; i feel honored to be one of the first to have seen it. Nice work

MajinPiccolo responds:

I don't know about top 50 potential, but thanks. I feel honored to respond to the review by one of the first to have seen it, lol