For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Moonsweeper"

Very good

The guy below i guess dosent know good side scrollers when he see's them. This is one of the best i have ever played.

ROCKIN GAME!

dude i totally agree with the last guy the gravity part or this game is one of the things that make it so great and different. i have seen games like this(shooting on the moon) but none done like this and none are neer as good i loved the different wepons and how they worked! the only thing i would add is...make the guy look a little less stupid with his little white shirt lol make him kinda like the guys you kill just with different colours...also i HATE one annoying aspect of this game when you run out of ammo at the start of the game befor killing guys you cant win! sure this is ok in the middle but if you run out befor you kill them theirs nothing you can do! just adding a pistol whip or somthing..other then that everything is great...o and if you do another one add some survival modes,bigger enemys like tanks,space ships, maby even adding a really big gun inplacement lol who knows even though this game is by far good enough to get 10 it was a LOT of potential and if all that stuff was added could be one of the best games ever lol think about it,it could happen :) good luck and please make another!!!!!!

WOOT

Idont know why BUT THIS GAME IS ALMOST ONE OF MY ALLTIME FAVORITE GAMES EVERPLAED O NA COMPUTER BEFORE LOL I LOVE IT LOL NICE JOB GREAT

Tough, but rewarding

Ben Olding has made two of my all-time favorite games. The hints are pretty useful actually.

PS: If you finish the game, you get three cheatcodes

I've beat the game

very addicting and very frustrating. good job bro.