Reviews for "Moonsweeper"

Guy Below me...

It doesnt suck, u probably were just horrible at it. I reely liked the randomly generated enviroments, that was a cool new feature.

"Quasar"

I like the weapons you chose to put in the game. Very fun to play. Until you run out of ammo, anyway!

Surprisingly good

I came here excpecting an amateur flash game with bad controls and gameplay to waste 5 minutes on, and I get a fresh, original shooter with great physics and concepts. The enemy AI was nigh-perfect, like how if you fire into a wall and then hide they shoot at where the sound came from then sort of look around, perplexed, guns raised.

I know the gun precision was on purpose; but I thought maybe some weapons like the pistol could have used just a litle bit more accuracy. The Rate Of Fire of pretty much every weapon needs to be raised slightly, I felt.

What I liked most about this game was the relaxed feel to it, even as you were blowing up enemies. I actually played it with the sound off to make it even more calm, (the sounds could do with being a bit softer, but whatever) and the simple
graphics seemed to somehow reinforce that calmness.

All in all, 10 stars, can't think of any large flaws at all. I'll be playing this for years to come.

Where is my favorite pick button?

I loved this game, and managed to beat it! Got the game over screen 5 times, but that just made me keep coming back for more.

Loved the game play, the weapons, and the difficulty.

Gonna keep playing, without the three cheats. Except maybe for the infinite ammo cheat.

Aswome my friend

i really like this game it seems like a bad game but its awsome! 10/10 and 5/5 you deserve it