Reviews for "Moonsweeper"

best game on newgrounds

i dont know why everyone hates this game its the best on newgrounds. Just a little more wepons would be cool

well

Great idea, but it goes to slow and also, the accuracy might have been intentional, but if it gets so many complaints, it's not good gameplay. You deserve an advantage over your enemies, because you're alone and they're with hundreds.

This is one poor game.

Firstly, I found the evironment was tacky and it doesn't look professionally-designed.
Secondly, you either get the aiming sorted out or you're just gonna get more complaints because it's so infuriating!
Thirdly, the sound effects were a little poor; and the fact that there was no music didn't help to create any sort of atmosphere.
Finally, the grav-suit runs out too fast.

My conclusion is that this game needs some work and if you don't at least sort out the bloody aiming then....well...it'll continue to annoy people!

Just No

Thre controls arent great the weapons are boring and theres nothing really appealing about it at all

Apparantly...

Aiming is for pussies...
Was it meant to be so way of track? Or was is just a flaw of the grand design?

Really like the gameplay... grav suit is rather interesting, albeit upgrades would have been cool.

Picking up the occasional gun, and one hitting the guys is fun... But gets old fast.
What also irked me was the fact the grav suit could not be negated. I was flying mid-jump, and saw bullets flying all over, if it were possible to negate the grav suit mid jump, the gameplay would immensly improve seeing as you'd be able to dodge the line of fire.

Not that it would be necessary, seeing as your health goes back to 100 every 'level'...