Reviews for "Just Another Weekend 2"

IT ROCKS MY LITLE SOCKS!!!

YOU ARE A GENIUS!!! How you come up with such classic characters, scenarios and one liners is a mystery to me, but you pull it off so smoothly. This is so much better than the original with better animation and sound, as well as being "piss my pants even more that I flood my house with urinal waste up to the ceiling funny". It would be a crime to not make Just Another Weekend 3 but hey, thats what I think....anywho, I couldn't take my eyes away from the screen. I'm in love with this awesome sauce flash. FACT. :)

Darkar responds:

Man, that type of reviews really make me want to do great projects! I'll try to make JAW 3 even it will be a little difficult because I'm moving from here in some days and I won't be able to have my friend's voices that easily. But I'll really try. Thanks a lot for the review! Really!

this Rocks hehe

this cartoon rocks trhe house

Thanks man!

Mae mae mae

I love how you've progessed so much in your flash (: The Spanish audio is that much funnier when you understand it! (Viva Cuba!) XD We live in an area that hispanics run rampant and we can vouch that Costa Ricans sound like that! Bring some more on, and I hope you continue your growth as an animator.

Darkar responds:

Ha ha ha ha! That's right! The mae mae stuff is all that they say ha ha! Thanks for the review!

fantastico!!

This might be one of the best cartoons i've seen come through newgrounds since i've been watching this site. You really should make a series of these, i'd definetly watch it once a week or more. I also like how you kept it in Spanish, its flows alot better. El Tico was possibly my favorite, i just went back to the watch the first one and that one was hilarious too. So in summary, good job with being original, funny, and the great style and graphics.

Darkar responds:

I really love having this type of reviews you know? Ha ha! I really plan to continue the series, maybe not with the same graphics, but it will be with the same characters. Ha ha! And yes, El Tico and Roko are like the favourite characters in the series. Thanks a lot for the review! Really!

HECHO en MEXICO!!!!

Dude... That was awesome. Great style, and graphics, great sound, and absolutely hilarious!!! The bonus material was like icing on the cake, given to a stoner.

Please... do more.

Please.

Darkar responds:

Ha ha! Don't worry man! I will! Thanks a lot for the review!