Reviews for "Just Another Weekend 2"

zeen

HAHAHHA, this is so funny. The animation is simple yet so cool. The use of Spanish is well done. The only problem is that they talk really fast.

Swwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (Breathe) eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettt !!!!!

Darkar responds:

Ha ha... Ok... Thanks for the review!

heh!

i like didnt understand a word of thet i read the subtitles n all but that was so god damn funny lol swwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! lol ace

Darkar responds:

Ha ha ha ha thanks a lot!

Brilliance

The last one was amazing and this ones better than that, good luck with this and I hope this gets into the top fifty

Darkar responds:

Hey! Thanks a lot! That would be awesome!

Loved it XD

Funniest thing i ever seen XD!!!!

Darkar responds:

Thanks man, I'm glad you liked it!

sweeeeeeeeeee....eeeeeeeeeeeee.....eeeeeeeeeet

This must be the best cartoon i have seen in a very very long time on NG. This had everything from quick punchlines, lesbians and much much more. Theres just something about this cartoon that makes me want to watch it every time i have a chance. Can't wait for JAW3, and keep it in spanish, it gives it a little something something.

Darkar responds:

I'll try to make JAW 3, it will be just a little difficult to have again my friend's voices 'cause I'm moving in few days. But I swear I'll try to continue the series! Thanks a lot for the review dude!