Reviews for "Just Another Weekend 2"

no english

= blam why don't you do english voices,LOL
try english.
Do you understand the words that are comming outta my mouth?

Darkar responds:

Mmm... well, judging by the overall... It must have been a joke... Yu tokin' too mee? Ha ha, don't worry I'll try english in another project.

Ay! Muy Bueno.

Whats funny is that the voice acting usually sounds like the same guy. For some reason peoples voices dont really sound differnt till like the twentiesish. So I could hear the same young guy voice but he was speaking spanish this time. ^_^

Great writing and execution.

4/5

Wow 3 4's in a row.

Darkar responds:

Really?! Well, next time I'll tell my friends to act them better! Thanks for the review!

Muy Bien!!!

That was some very funny spanish voices man!!! very well done!! but u might want to slow down the subs, it was hard to catch up, but other then that it was Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!
Muy bien hecho =)

Darkar responds:

Ha ha, well I thought that they were a little fast, I tried to cut them as short as possible, but sometimes they were meaningless. Thanks a lot for the review!

Hilarious!

Dude, I love your style! The sound was great! I was laughin' up a storm!

Amazing! Front Page material!

Darkar responds:

Front Page! Wow! That would be awesome! Thanks a lot!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!

i liked it...

that is all

Darkar responds:

That's great! I did it for you guys!