Reviews for "The Birds and the Bees"

Cool.

Don't listen to idiots like that last reviewer who said this was a "chore to watch". He and people like him are just selfish jackasses that give something a low score just because they happen to think the song is too "happy" or something. What a stupid dupe. But then again, nearly all newgrounds reviewers are.

Look.. I'LL give you a fair review. This was just fantastic for what it was. A cute, fun little video that was very well animated.

Oh and the song was very nice. It AND the flash put a smile on my face. Thanks.

Did I mention that that song was really catchy and really cool? That last butthole could learn a think of 6 about being objective.

Morons like him give this a 3. I give this an 8 becuase it deserves a much higher review than that.

Thanks! :]

Argh

The animation was good, but the song... The song... You have talents way past just making a music videos, this was just a chore to watch.

......wow. Specific!
I know exactly what you did and didnt like oh wait no I dont, dont review ever again.

loved it

Dont listen to that one guy, Newgrounds isnt for violence Only, Its for all people to create works of flash and show it to the world

Idiot...

Don't listen to the last guy. He's just a n00b who thinks Counterstrike is a work of pure genious. Newgrounds is not for violence, it's for creativity. People can make whatever the hell they want. Deal with it. I personally liked this, especially the graphics. I'd like to see more from you.

hahah wut a fag (earlier review)

if i do recall newgrounds is for flash
nd as a far as i can see this is flash

it wuznt that gay nd it wuz a good flash movie

wat?