For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Fubbleglub"

Very nice

The movie is funny in a omglol sort of way, "You black bastard"

cool

it was cool. the plot was okay and the charactors were cool.... but can i see your web site please? i know you have one because ive seen the charactor "fubbleglub" on a web site b4. if you cant give me a web site then i guess you stole him....

Funny.

Yeah, that was pretty funny man. It was kinda too short though, make it longer. But whatever, keep up the good work.

YTMND Inspired? I dont know, it seems like it.

You seem to have the same random humor that a lot of YTMND creators have. If i'm wrong, go ahead and tell me though.

It was pretty funny, I hope to see more of this character.

weelll...

or not.. kinda funny in a very stupid sorta way .. tho even im not into tht sorta stupidness .. maybe if ther wer better graphics i wuld appreciate more..